Monday, December 26, 2011

update and Christmas project

I apologize for the long delay in posting. After a couple trips in July, I discovered in August that we are going to have another baby. Three months of nausea left me lying on the couch (when I wasn't chasing after a little boy), and I recovered just in time for the holiday season... so perhaps you can understand why I haven't been very crafty the last several months.

But I was able to bust out the sewing machine in time to make a cute little skirt and purse combo for my niece for Christmas:



Looking through various crafty-mother blogs online has inspired me to start sewing more. There are so many adorable ideas out there for kids' clothes! First up, however, is a knit hat I promised my mother-in-law.

In the meantime, I'll post a few of the more successful recipes we discovered this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment